Solar thermal systems use sunlight to heat water — for domestic use, swimming pools and more. A typical direct solar thermal system consists of collector, pipes and an insulated tank.
A typical 100 LPD (litre per day) system is sufficient to provide approximately 100 litres of hot water at an average temperature of 65°C every day on all sunny days. This helps save approximately 4 units of electricity daily (equivalent energy consumed by an electrical geyser) offering cost benefits of approximately Rs 4,000 per year. TPS solar water heaters are available in scalable multiples of 100. Large scale installations, for special applications involving heat transfer can also be engineered.
- – Daily hot water upto 80 Degree Celcius and better performance in winter and cloudy days.
- – No Scale formation and No pipe blockage will occur by using salt and hard water.
- – Compressed PUF insulated storage tank to retain the Hot water for more than 48hrs.
- – Inner Tank made of High grade stainless steel used in marine application.
- – Non welded technology used for making inner tank to completely avoid inner tank leakages.
- – Suitable for bore well water and hard water usage.
- – Silicon rubber seal has no poison or smell encountered unlike cheaper and inferior models.
- The water is kept clean at all times. This product has a long life expectancy and capable of resisting higher temperatures.
- – Extra Auxiliary tank is fitted instead of air vent, withstands high pressure of cold water also minimize mixing of Hot and Cold water.
- – Completed 8 years of service with satisfied Customers Globally.
- – High transmissivity triple layered clog and choke free collector tubes.
- – Save upto 36,000 per year**
- – Approximate Area Required for Installation: Length 10 Feet X Width 6 Feet